Sit Back & Relax this Winter Season. We’ve got you covered!
We have a proactive approach to provide our clients (both residential and commercial) with a high level of service. We work with you to formulate a comprehensive snow and ice management plan tailored to your site and budget. Countless hours of work go into preparation and planning for inclement winter weather events. Both equipment and manpower are carefully allocated to make sure we can deliver quality and timely service. We do more that just snow plow. We keep your property clean and safe all winter long.
Type of Services:
Snow Plowing • Sidewalk Snow Clearing • Salting Lot & Sidewalks • Snow Relocation
At your Service:
- Dedicated assigned Account Managers who are responsible for quality control on your site
- 24/7 Communication with Office & Dispatch Crews
- Monitor weather 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- You will receive up-to-date Snow Weather Alerts via email
- Customized Service Contracts to fit your service and budget needs
|Wheel Loaders||Skid Steers||Plow Trucks|
|ATV’s||Snow Blowers||Snow Plows|
We are committed to providing our customers with timely snow and ice management services. The service process below explains our approach to providing you with worry-free service whether we are plowing snow, shoveling sidewalks, salting, or any combination you choose.
- Listen to Your Requirements – Meet with you to discuss your concerns and needs.
- Develop Service Strategies – We develop a strategy that assigns the right equipment and personnel to the site.
We supply a detailed map of your property that identifies locations for snow piling, equipment, and any possible trouble spots.
- Communication – You will receive emails with customized weather warnings from our certified meteorologists, notifying you of what is to come.
- Dispatch Crews – Our team is close by and prepared to provide prompt service 24/7.
- Monitor Service – Throughout the snow event, our office maintains contact with the crews and site managers. Area supervisors check your property during and after each storm to ensure that we meet your service needs. We have backup resources available.
- Timely Billing – Services will be invoiced timely so you better manage and control your budget.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What areas do you cover? We are pleased to provide reliable snow removal service in the greater Chicagoland area including McHenry, Kane, Cook, DuPage and Lake Counties
- Do you offer group rates? Yes we do. Please ask your sales representative to learn more.
- What type of de-icing materials do you use? We use a variety of ice melt products including rock salt, high performance ice melters and calcium chloride.
- Do you have a minimum snow accumulation amount before dispatching crews? This is up to you. Our customers have the ability to determine the minimum snow accrual and the amount will be defined in your contract. Typically we dispatch crews once 1 to 2 inches have accumulated.
- How do I contact you? Call us at 815-459-7926. We look forward to answering any questions and/or provide you with a free customized estimate.